Surprise pregnancy post mommy makeover and now need a new mommy makeover. Help finding a surgeon with experience like my case.

I lost 125 pounds and maintained the weight for 4 years and then had a full extended TT and breast lift with augmentation (saline under the muscle) December 2013...I got pregnant shortly after and gained 130 pounds while pregnant...I had my baby September 2014 and haves since lost 100, I am still in the process of losing but I'm wanting to plan my "redo" surgery because obviously my results are no longer pleasing, I live in the Western KY area and am willing to travel if necessissary.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Mommy Makeover Revision Following a Surprise Pregnancy

Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your post,I think you should really be careful in choosing your surgeon, the best way to asses is an in person consultation for a better evaluation, please consult with a board certified PS.Good luck!

Kenneth Hughes, M.D.
Beverly Hills, CA.

Second Mommy Makeover

Congratulations on the great weight loss progress you have made! Because this is going to be a second surgery for you, I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience on "revision" Mommy Makeover procedures. Performing surgery for a second time in the same areas can be more difficult and requires a true surgical expert to make sure the procedure is not only performed properly, but to also ensure you get the results you are looking for. Good luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS

Secondary mommy makeover after unexpected pregnancy.

Subsequent pregnancy after mommy makeover does occur from time to time. As you have found out it can compromise the aesthetic benefits of the first set of procedures. Although the operative strategy will be influenced by the previous procedures, the management of the patient is very much the same. If you're pleased with the result of the first set of operations I would suggest you return to that surgeon.

Thank you for your questions and congratulations on your weight loss.  Revision surgery after a mommy makeover is possible and if your original surgeon is not available to you, I am attaching a link to the ASPS website that will allow you to find board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. Hope that this helps.

Surprise pregnancy post mommy makeover.

You may be surprised that your situation is not unique and many plastic surgeons who perform mommy makeovers have seen patients who had a pregnancy, with weight gain, following a previous mommy makeover.  I would check first with the surgeon who did your original surgery.  They will know you best and will be a good resource.   You local/regional university medical center will be another good option for recommendations.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Redo After Baby

Thank you for your question. Congratulations on the baby and the 100 pound weight loss. You need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast and body contouring cosmetic surgery. The ASPS website is useful. Go on several consultations and to see before and after photos so you have realistic expectations. Hope this helps and good luck.

Mommy Makeover / Tummy Tuck / Liposuction / Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area that specialize in body contouring procedures.  You can look at before and after pictures on their websites prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Board certified

Congratulations on the new baby and the weight loss. I would suggest that you find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area on the American Board of Plastic Surgeons website and schedule a consultation with the one or two whose work you like best. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD