Are there any very-qualified physicians certified in non-surgical management of hair loss for post-menopausal women?

I am 68, have always had thin hair, but have noticed slight, general thinning overall of my hair, (maybe especially at the crown, but not sure) for a few years now. I never knew that there was anything that I could do about this, as i just accepted that this was just part of being post-menopausal aging and not willing to take HRT. Can PRP and/ or laser therapy or anything else help me? I can't take minoxidal products, as my BP is nomally not higher than 90/60. so I don't want to risk AE's.

Post menopausal hair loss; ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion you need to be evaluated by a hair expert. We have found that postmenopausal hairloss responds well to p r p. However the diagnosis needs to be certain. You may need a good history examination and possibly blood work. Other treatments may be added to your regimen. Hope this helps. Good luck. 

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone, follicular unit (FUE) hair transplantation/ARTAS

There are alot of options such as PRP, progesterone, spironolactone that can help.  You need a formal evaluation to determine what is best.  Dr. Emer.