Can Teosyal dermal filler be dissolved completely in the nose???

Hi, a few months ago I had the non surgical nose job procedure using teosyal, however it has now left my nose looking much wider and extremely big, I am so unhappy with it, I have had one session of the hyaluronidase treatment which dissolved some of the filler but still a lot of filler remains in the tip of my nose and at the bridge. I would like to know how many treatments of hyaluronidase it will take and if all the teosyal filler can be dissolved? Will I ever get my old nose back?

Can Teosyal dermal filler be dissolved completely in the nose?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for your question and we always recommend that you have a consultation with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon – we understand the fillers and the way to use them and how to dissolve them the best. One question that I do have – where did you have Teosyal injected?  This filler is not FDA approved yet in the US and so if someone injected here, I would question where they got it – or where you got it – and remember, we only use FDA approved fillers in this country.  This one is being evaluated here – but not yet approved.  Find the right provider and take care of things appropriately.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Hyaluronidase takes a series of treatments--Reversing Non-Surgical Nose-job

This is tough to answer without pictures and needs an in-person evaluation. It can sometimes take a series of hyaluronidase treatments to completely dissolve HA filler. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer