Who is the top surgeon for a facelift in New England or New York?

Who is the top surgeon for a facelift in Maine? Thank you, kindly.

Seek a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon

It is important to choose a highly skilled and experienced surgeon to match your #facelift goals and skin type with the appropriate surgical techniques.
Also, its best to work with a #board #certified plastic surgeon who is highly trained with your desired procedures. I also encourage you to look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients. Also, reading patient reviews of those who have had combined surgeries will be beneficial. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

How to find the top surgeon for a facelift?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon. 

Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Top surgeon for facelift in New England or New York

My strongest recommendation is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in the procedure of interest. Ask for photos as a good surgeon should have plenty of surgical cases to show you as satisfied patients will usually provide authorization for sharing their results. I perform a significant number of face lifts each year and feel that my prices are fair and results outstanding. Another great suggestion is look for a surgeon teaching his or her skills around the country or world. Good luck!

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Facelift Surgeons

Thanks for sharing.  I don not think there is ever one best surgeon for any procedure but there are some things to look for.  Many are qualified.  In addition to looking at ASAPS (Plastic Surgeons) members also look at ABFPRS (American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery) Facial Plastic Surgeons.  They are all double board certified and trained exclusively in the face.  Also look for experience. Your surgeon should be performing facelifts at least weekly and ideally have performed hundreds if not over a thousand of similar procedures.  Also, check out doctor profiles and reviews on resalself.  Look at websites and patient photos. Best of luck.

Raymond E. Lee, MD

Top Surgeon in the Northeast

There are many excellent surgeons in your area, just some surgeons are more well-known than others.  I recommend you research doctors by talking with family/friends/your doctors, looking at profiles on the ASPS website (plasticsurgery.org) or on RealSelf, looking at their before/after photos, and going for several consultations.

Dr. Michael Epstein

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Top facelift surgeon

There are many well-qualified facelift surgeons in New England. Look at the  surgeon's before and after photo gallery, board certifications, ratings, reviews, and testimonials. Look for a surgeon who produces natural results consistently.

F

Best to see a board certified ASAPS plastic surgeon. ASAPS is the aesthetic wing of the plastic surgery society. Check out before and afters from them and see someone qualified in consultation. Take your time, time is on your side, a facelift with SMAS may last your lifetime. good luck….

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Facelift Surgeon in Maine

My best advice would be for you to visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website where you can search for the board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Then, go to each one's website and look at his or her facelift results. Once you find the 2 or 3 that you like best, schedule consultations to meet each one in person. The relationship between plastic surgeon and patient is extremely personal so vital that you have an in person assessment. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Since the Spider Web Aesthetics is performed under topical anesthesia, there is no need for a recovery period. You will see the difference and the lifting just after the procedure however the final results will be seen 3-6 months after the procedure. Since the effects are depended the capability of the body to produce collagen; the age, severity of the sagging, physical condition of the patient are some of the factors that are related with the results. Patients can continue to their daily life just after the procedure

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Finding the best plastic surgeon for facelift.

Finding the best plastic surgeon is not like finding the fastest runner in a race, where whoever crosses the finish line 1st wins.  There are excellent surgeons in Boston and NYC and Maine.  You should start by looking at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website for board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Then check their websites for before and after photos.  Finally, plan on several consultations to find the doctor you feel most comfortable with.  This will be the "best" doctor for you.