My veneers seem off, I believe they need to be rounded for more separation? I had six done and believe I need 8 or 10? (Photo)

You do need 8, probably 10

The problem with doing just 6 anterior veneers is that they appear very prominent and the premolar area becomes minimized and dark.  For this reason, I never do only 6 veneers.  I learned this over 20 years ago while beginning my journey in aesthetic, proportional, naturally enhanced Smile Design. There are things which can be done for you. You should start with adding veneers on 5 and 12 and also 4 and 13 in a step-wise manner. If your dentist does not know what this is, you should visit with others until you find one who does. You should not need any enamel prepared off of these teeth I just mentioned. If they want to drill your teeth to do this, you should look for someone who tells you they will do this without drilling.  You will end up with a broadened, sensational smile and remove the dark buccal corridors if you find a cosmetic dentist who understands balanced smile design.

Veneers

I do agree with your assessment of your situation. I suggest returning to your dentist and discussing your concerns. It is possible that the veneers may be able to be recontoured to make you happy. Additional veneers can also be added to create a more harmonious smile.

Veneers #DrSoftTouch

I agree with your assessment. The best thing to do is return to the dentist who placed your veneers to discuss your concerns. It's possible that your current veneers can be recontoured to your liking. Then, I would recommend adding two veneers on each side to complete your smile. I hope this helps and follow me on RealSelf for more questions and answers.

Incisal embrasures can make big improvements to veneers

A skilled and experienced cosmetic dentist can customize veneers to make them perfect or near perfect.  Embrasures, the black triangle spaces between the tips of the teeth can make them look natural.  However, some veneers are too thin for contouring and may need to be redone.

6 veneers are rarely enough for a smile makeover.

Veneers

Recontouring the veneers will help some.  From the photo, you will definitely need to consider 4 additional veneers.  How long were you in temporaries for and did you have sufficient time to evaluate before finalizing?  Dr Le

Agreed!

Congratulations! Your smile looks great!

Indeed, you have a good design eye!

In our practice we always have our patients come back one day, 1 week, and 1 month after cosmetic treatment. Often times we do much of the fine tuning during those visits. 

1. It would be ideal to have at least one more tooth on either side added. It will definitely make them seem "less off"
  2. With your facial profile, I think more separation and rounding the edges will give you exactly that look youre looking for!

Congrats again, smile lots!

Hisham Kaloti, DDS
Mississauga Dentist