How is everyone all of a sudden getting bigger/deeper-set eyes? (Photos)

I know it's not surgery. I'm thinking its some sort of injectable. I've heard of placing fuller behind the eyebrow and also a slight Botox eyelift. But it seem like,particularly Instagram famous teenage girls are all of a sudden getting these deep sensual eyes out of nowhere. I want to know what this procedure is called.

Getting Bigger/Deeper Eyes

Botox and radiofrequency or laser treatments help with eyelid shaping.  Fillers can be used as well.  I suggest a formal consultation with an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How is everyone getting bigger/deeper-set eyes?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. I think much of the difference in your before and after images is the result of makeup and not necessarily a treatment with fillers or botox.  Though fillers can be used to add volume to the lower eyelid and eyebrow region I do not see a substantial change in the models face to indicate filler use.  Hope this helps

How is everyone all of a sudden getting bigger/deeper-set eyes?

Beauty comes in different shapes. I am not sure what you are referring to but it may be possible to obtain using nonsurgical methods. See following link. Best to see an oculoplastic specialist in person.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox for 'eye size' increase

A small amount of brow lifting effect can be achieved with Botox use along the 'crow's feet' muscles - this treatment, when combined with glabellar Botox, typically lifts the brow position and makes the eyes appear to be larger.

I feel that you are looking at makeup, good genes, photography, photoshop, as well as good skin care products.

Kirk Moore, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

There are many ways to obtain a difference in the position and shape of the eyes. One it is the make up, another is the light, another one is the position of the face in regard the position of the camera, also the models maybe lifting their brows and using Photoshop to smooth out the wrinkles, Botox can be another way to raise more the tail of the eyebrows. On the cheeks a filler it will be a good way to increase the size and projection to make them look fuller and higher. In one of the photos seems that the models got some filler there.

Bigger, deeper set eyes

There is no single procedure causing people's eyes to be bigger and more deep set. Your eyes are beautiful the way they are. Your eyes are exactly what many older patients want us to achieve. Be proud!

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon

Young models changing their eyes?

I don't these models are getting filler around their eyes. I think they are naturally beautiful and using makeup to its full ability. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

It looks like makeup

Eyelash extensions and makeup are what I see in those photos. They can really change the appearance of the eyes.

Jeffrey Schiller, MD
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon