What is the best RF treatment for delicate eye area?

Hi there I am 42 with olive skin and not a lot of wrinkles but definitely some developing around/under my eyes and just some thinning of skin in the area in general. I'm interested in doing an rf procedure and am going between pelleve and thermi. Is one better than the other for going into the delicate eye area? Can either be used on the top lid as well? Is there more risk with thermi because it can get hotter? Thanks!

There is no difference in Pelleve and Thermi technology

Pelleve and Thermi are EXACTLY THE SAME TECHNOLOGY, just different companies. Get whichever one has the best deal. The weblink below has more info..

Cheers!

Michael P Goodman, MD

Davis, CA USA