Dents on the side of my eyes to the left of my temple? (Photos)

Noticing dent like on both sides. Right side is more noticeable like I've been pinched by forceps if that makes sense. No surgeries and it's not eye trough or whatever it's called. Is there a permanent fix for this

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is very difficult  to see "dents" from the photos that you posted. It would be best if you saw a board certified Dermatologist in your area to have an in person consultation for fillers that can be used to correct volume depletion from the aging process.

I hope this helps!

Dr. Quenby Erickson

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.