How long after Abdominal Sketching does it take to see final results?

Vaser hi def lipo 4d

I appreciate your question.

Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.

I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Ab Etching Results

Thanks for submitting your question.Following the procedure, you will be fitted with a compression garment
to reduce bruising and swelling. Most bruising and swelling diminishes
within 2 weeks. You should see noticeable results almost immediately after but it will take time again for the swelling to go away.
Dr. Mentz

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS

Abdominal sketching results can be seen very quickly!

Patients often ask how long can they see the final results after abdominal etching procedure. We tell patients that anybody contouring procedure will have subsequent swelling and asymmetry and unevenness that can last for up to 10 to 12 months. However the day after the procedure you will definitely see a big change. We tell patients to take a very good look the day after the procedure as we use garments are custom-made for our patients and the technique of liposculpture to prevent the onset of swelling. The day after the procedure the patient can look terrific and then afterwards swelling can begin. In plastic surgery, the old adage is true that an ounce of prevention is worth many pounds of cure. Our practice works very hard with the patients in using different types of compression molds, boards, phone, vests, corsets, and custom garments to prevent the body from swelling in the first place. This will help the patient achieve their final results as quickly as possible. When you decide to receive abdominal etching, make sure that you are working with a plastic surgeon that is board-certified by the American Board of plastic surgery and that he has multiple types of liposuction to offer as well as years of experience doing this technique. This will help you get the best possible results

Pat Pazmino, MD, FACS