Which doctors do better Lipo & ab etching ? Colombia doctors or Dominican Republic doctors ? I'm so lost (Photo)

I'm new to real self . I need help bad ! I don't need a TT ( thank god ) but I do need abdominal Lipo ( Abs, Flanks, & Back) & I really want Ab etching . Should I go to the DR or Columbia ? I'm so nervous & confused . HELP!

Abdominal Liposuction

I think the better question is which American board of plastic surgery certified surgeon in Chicago or the Midwest is a good fit for you. Traveling outside of the United States for medical care is always risky. If you have a complication you will want your surgeon and staff readily available to take care of you. Please be careful.

Best

Where to find the best plastic surgeon

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Without knowing your current shape, one cannot say if your goal is realistic.
  • But realistic or not, it is much much better to go to a local plastic surgeon.
  • Travelling abroad for surgery - except to a place that you know well, speak the language, know the surgeon's reputation and training and have local friends or family for support - is truly foolish.
  • Ab etching is simply removal of more fat in the area of the rectus muscle indentations - which can be very successful or have an artificial look.
  • Chicago has many outstanding plastic surgeons - find one to help you.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Which doctors do better Lipo & ab etching ? Colombia doctors or Dominican Republic doctors

Thank you for your question. Select your surgeon carefully. Make sure the surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Unlike a pair a shoes, the results of surgery are not returnable. Make sure your surgery is performed in an accredited surgical center or hospital. Best Wishes

Which Doctors for Lipo and Ab Etching?

Thank you very much for your question, and providing your wish pictures.

While many patients do choose to travel to foreign countries to have surgery, mostly for perceived cost savings, there are countless reports of surgeries being done at substandard facilities, with patients having surgical and medical problems, and inadequate follow-up.  What happens if you return home and develop an issue?  Your "cost savings" just became very expensive.  There are excellent doctors and facilities in those countries, but finding which ones are legit and which aren't is often difficult.

Instead of looking into foreign countries, I would strongly urge you to seek out well-trained plastic surgeons in your area that do exactly the procedure you desire.  These surgeons will have credentials that you can check, and facilities that are certified for your safety.  Talk to your friends, read reviews, visit websites, and consult with several doctors who will examine you in person and come up with a good plan after discussing your goals.

If your health and safety are a priority for you, "Don't buy cheap tires".

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Which doctors do better Lipo & ab etching ? Colombia doctors or Dominican Republic doctors ?

Thank you for your question.  The doctors who do the best liposuction and abdominal etching are board certified Plastic Surgeons in the United States of America.  We have the best, most rigorous training in the world.  Beware of traveling to have cosmetic surgery.  It is full of risks, and it is impossible to fully vet your surgeon.  I strongly urge you to consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon here.  You can count on excellent, safe care before, during, and after your surgery.

Vaser hi def lipo 4d

I appreciate your question.

Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.

I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.

The best candidates for the procedure already have a good muscular base.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck

There are very few doctors in the US that are trained to do VASER hi def 4D contouring. I suggest you only go to an expert.  In my practice we do more than anyone in the country and I combine skin tightening/tummy tuck, breast surgery if needed on the same day.  Please seek a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Which doctors do better Lipo & ab etching ? Colombia doctors or Dominican Republic doctors ? I'm so lost

I agree with everything below, but another thing to consider is seeing the "BEFORE" pictures of the "patients" you submitted. It is better to judge results with standardized before and after images rather than images that may have been altered. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS