Lipo and/or mons lift on Mons Pubis? (Photo)

I have always been extremely self conscious about this, especially when having sex. Would it be possible to remove all the fat on my large mons pubis? How much does a procedure like this typically cost? I work and go to college full time so it is a little difficult to schedule consultations.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting with tummy tuck/panniculectomy

you need weight loss, liposuction and skin removal. I suggest you see a physician that does combination therapy to this area.  it needs expertise and skill.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lipo and/or mons lift on Mons Pubis?

At the time of a tummy tuck or without it, the redundant mons skin and fat can be excised, lifted, and tightened.

Fred Suess, MD

Choosing the correct treatment

Choosing the correct treatment should always be based on first making an accurate diagnosis. In your case skin laxity is by far your biggest problem. The amount of fat in the area is substantial but fat removal with liposuction alone will not adequately treat your problem. You should have a consultation with one or more board-certified plastic surgeon's to talk about direct skin excision of your mons pubis. This procedure can be designed in a few different ways. They could remove skin from your mons to your lower abdominal skin crease.. It could also be extended and include removing skin from the hang of your lower abdomen. If it was me I would designed a procedure to try to eliminate the skin crease as much as possible. You need to make a time to meet with one or more board-certified plastic surgeon said your area. Good luck, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Lipo or mons lift

You would not benefit from lipo of your mons, and as a matter of fact the skin would be even looser and more floppy.  There is no question you would benefit from a mons lift/excision.

Mons lift vs abdominoplasty

A mons lift is an excellent technique.  Liposuction is destined to fail in patients with loose skin, as in your case.  It is typically best to perform a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) in combination with a mons lift, not just mons liposuction.

Brent Moelleken, MD

Lipo and/or mons lift on Mons Pubis?

As you probably already know, liposuction alone will just leave skin that sags more, so a lift and liposuction is best, but even better would be to improve the abdomen at the same time with a TT.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Mons Pubis

Based on your photos, you appear to be a candidate for a tummy tuck procedure as well as liposuction of the mons pubis.  You will get the best result if you are at your ideal body weight.  Consult with a highly experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD