What can I do about my tree trunk legs which also lack skin elasticity? (photos)
Doctor Answers 6
Liposuction helps shape legs nicely.
Liposculpture or SculpSure for Thighs and Tree Trunk Legs
Improve appearance of legs
- I think you need an examination to know what is best -
- If your skin elasticity is poor, liposuction is not a good idea.
- But if it is good enough for a small liposuction, you might be able to get some shaping with small cannula liposuction right around the legs to sculpt them without trying to make them much smaller.
- If your skin really is loose, a medial thigh lift might give you some tightening, but it won't reshape your legs.
- You might also consider changing your exercise -
- Squats strengthen your back, but not your legs.
- Dance - especially dance that involves leg extension like Latin Dancing and Ballet really do reshape the legs over time better than heavy gym exercise.
You might also like...
Best wishes and good luck.
Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon
What can I do about my tree trunk legs which also lack skin elasticity
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.