What is lipo 360? Is it the same as Vaser?

What is the difference between lipo 360 and Vaser .

Lipo 360?

Thank you for your question.  I appreciate that it can be a little difficult to know if you are comparing "apples to apples," given all the jargon out there, all of which essentially is describing the same thing (liposuction).  "Lipo 360," as far as I can tell, simply means that the procedure is conducted 360 degrees around a given body part (lower torso, thigh, etc), which will result in greater circumferential reduction than if it were only a "spot-treatment," say, of the lower abdomen, for example.  Vaser liposuction refers to use of the Vaser system, which uses ultrasonic energy to disrupt the fat and heat the underside of the skin prior to suctioning the fat out.  Vaser results in a greater amount of skin tightening than other types of liposuction, in my experience, and is great at sculpting out the underlying musculature in the Vaser "Hi-Def" procedure.  I suppose if you had a Vaser liposuction performed 360 degrees around a body part, you could call it "Vaser 360" and it should give you maximal skin tightening!  But "lipo 360" could apply to any specific liposuction equipment (Vaser, SmartLipo, Power-assisted lipo, etc.), just performed 360 degrees around the given body part.  I have noticed that many physicians and practices coin their own unique terminology for what is basically all liposuction.

Vaser Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring and 360 Lipo

360 Lipo is just a term used to describe liposuction around an entire area. VASER hi definition liposuction does the full area and produces much better contouring and shaping with skin tightening that a traditional approach. I suggest you consult with a VASER specialist for further evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer