Will infini can treat eye bags?

with infini can treat eye bags, lower eyelid.

Infini treatment for malar festoons?

I believe we will be able to treat malar festoons with Infini in the near future. I'm working on the right settings and treatment for that. Fat pads in the lower eyelid can not be treated and require fillers or surgery. Loose skin of the lower lid can be treated with the Infini. 

Infini for eyelid bags? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

Eyelid bags caused by herniation of fat pads will not respond to Infini. Excess skin can respond.  Find an infini expert. Good luck. 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Works Great in Combination

It is part of a combination treatment that can be effective for eyebags. I usually recommend micronneedling with PRP, fillers, and lasers to help this area. I suggest you see an expert in facial sculpting. Best, Dr. Emer.