I just had Lutronic Infini treatment done 3 days ago and now have a saggy double chin. Is this a temporary side effect?

Double Chin after Infini

I have not known Infini to cause sagging.  In my practice, I utilize Infini to tighten and define the jaw line.  What you may be experiencing is the swelling that is expected after Infini treatments.  In general, the swelling subsides in 3-4 days.  To aid resolution, try applying ice to the area, but never directly to your skin.  It would be unusual for any swelling to persist indefinitely. Consult your treating physician for further guidance.

Washington Dermatologic Surgeon

Swelling after Infini

This swelling is expected and will resolve. There should be no worries. It takes about 7 days to resolve. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD