Would Infini RF, Picosure or a fully ablative laser be best treat open + enlarged pores and few rolling acne scar in Brown Skin?

I Have Brown Skin (medium brown) of Indian ethnicity and I have enlarged open pores predominantly on my nose, across my cheeks and forehead . I also have a few acne scars (rolling) so I was wondering what would be the best option?

INFINI with PRP

The first few minutes of the video explains the procedure of Infini. I normally combine this with a PRP mask. Infini has the best effects with the least amount of skin colour changes. Fully ablative laser is not recommended for your skin type. If you have a few rolling scars, surgical subscision with filler can help- again in the video. Picosure is good for general pore reduction, but does very little for rolling scars. See my Youtube channel on how I use Picosure Focus in Ethnic skin types. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Treatment for scars and pores in Indian skin

The only recommendation I have is to do the Infini. Ablative lasers in you skin type have high risks of hyperpigmentation. Picosure results are minimal for this problem. Infini is safe for your skin type and has great results for these problems.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Open pores and rolling scars, ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my Opinion, acne scars need to be treated by their individual types. For the enlarges pores and superficial scars I would consider a non ablative laser such as fraxel restore. For the rolling scars,  treatment of theindividual scars with Infini  and subscision is helpful. Any time that the epidermis is interrupted,  PRP can help to speed healing and improve results. Thank you and good luck 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon