Cost of arm liposuction? (photos)

5'3 age 26f 140lb I am interested in doing arm liposuction, and was looking for a rough estimate of the cost for arm liposuction in the Los Angeles are. I know it may vary my surgeon, but does it also vary by how much fat needs to be removed? I don't believe I have too much! But I'm no expert. Don't know if there maybe alternative methods I may consider? Just want to be informed and find the right surgeon and schedule some consultations in person.

Arm liposuction runs $5,000-7,000

Liposuction of the arms is nice and runs $5000-7000 and is done all around the arm for best results under local with a little iv sedation

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of arm liposuction

Thank you for your questions. only looking at your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for the surgery.  Prices vary from area to area. Normally, there is a Surgeons fee, a facility fee, and the cost of Anesthesia. Normally the price for liposuction in Dallas for an area ranges from $2,500-5,000 an area. Prices are reduced after the first area. Make sure you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best Wishes

Liposuction - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring - HI DEF ARM CONTOURING

Yes, liposuction will vary based on surgeon, location, and type of procedure. A VASER hi definition procedure gives you the chance of a more contoured result with skin tightening. I suggest consulting with a body contouring expert for further evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Arm liposuction

You are correct that liposuction costs often depend on how much needs to be removed, and consequently how long it will take. From you photos, I suspect it would be a fairly short procedure. The key will be determining whether liposuction is likely to help you achieve your goals. Arm liposuction can be helpful in some patients, but many other patients undergo this procedure and are unhappy with the results. This depends on whether the problem is truly fat that can be removed safely, or whether it's muscle size or laxity, looseness of the skin, or other factors. My best recommendation is to see a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, who can give you a realistic assessment. 

Andres Taleisnik, MD