How can I make my butt smaller after having had a brazilian butt lift? (Photo)

I am 9 months post op and recently i have felt that my butt is too big for me. I no longer feel proportional because as i have lost weight, my butt has remained the same size and it seems like my butt is too big for my legs. Is it possible to reduce the size of my butt with exercise? Does fat from a fat transfer act as normal fat? I had my bbl done in the Dominican Republic and it is difficult to get a hold of my PS.

How can I make my butt smaller after having had a brazilian butt lift?

Thank you for your question. It is possible with proper technique to reduce your bottom with liposuction. Consult a plastic surgeon that you feel comfortable with.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL revision

Dear Kittie123,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your results. This is an unfortunate problem with medical tourism and not having your doctor in the same location as where you reside, let alone the same country.  I hope that you are able to get a hold of your plastic surgeon and get your questions answered by them.  Most patients are able to reduce the overall size of your buttocks with additional weight loss however, if you still feel that you are too large you can consider a revision.  Solely based on the photos you submitted, it appears that you have too much projection high on the buttocks making your buttocks look long. This high buttocks fat can be removed or moved a bit lower to give you a shorter, round bubble butt if that is what you are looking for.  You may consider seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon near you for an in person consultation in order to have a discussion about your goals, see what your options are and what the cost would be to have a revision near you. I hope this helps and best wishes.