Can I do permanent eyeliner while I'm using Latisse with out affecting my eye, ie falling off lashes or eye get irritated?

Latisse and Permanent Eyeliner

I would discontinue the Latisse for 1 week while you are healing. You will not have any regression of the eyelashes in that short period of time. I would also consult with your permanent makeup artist. She may have specific guidelines to follow depending on the type of product being used on your eyes.

West Palm Beach Physician

Latisse after permanent eyeliner

I would stop using Latisse while your eyelid is healing after you get the eyeliner done. Once your eyelid is healed you can resume using the Latisse. Good luck with the eyeliner.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Latisse with permanent eyeliner

Thank you for your question. After receiving your permanent eyeliner service you should allow the eyelids to heal completely and then resume your latisse treatments. 

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Permanent Eyeliner and Latisse

Yes, you can get permanent eyeliner while using Latisse. Just follow after care protocols and allow the eyelids to heal before restarting use of Latisse. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Permanent eyeliner when doing Latisse?

Thank you for asking about your permanent eyeliner.

Yes, you have permanent eyeliner when doing Latisse. But do not use Latisse for 2 days afterwards - you do not want the risk of the Latisse product getting through the open pigmentation sites. 

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Permanent lashes and Latisse

There should be no reason why you can't glue on your lashes while using Latisse; hopefully, soon, you will no longer need the false lashes; that is the point, isn't it for using Latisse.

Arian Mowlavi, MD