Can I do permanent eyeliner while I'm using Latisse with out affecting my eye, ie falling off lashes or eye get irritated?

Permanent Eyeliner and Latisse

Yes, you can get permanent eyeliner while using Latisse. Just follow after care protocols and allow the eyelids to heal before restarting use of Latisse. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Permanent eyeliner when doing Latisse?

Thank you for asking about your permanent eyeliner.

Yes, you have permanent eyeliner when doing Latisse. But do not use Latisse for 2 days afterwards - you do not want the risk of the Latisse product getting through the open pigmentation sites. 

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Permanent lashes and Latisse

There should be no reason why you can't glue on your lashes while using Latisse; hopefully, soon, you will no longer need the false lashes; that is the point, isn't it for using Latisse.

Arian Mowlavi, MD