What is a better product: Latisse or alphaeon? And what is typical pricing?

Latisse vs Alphaeon Eyelash Serum

We sell both products in my office, but I have been much more impressed with the results my patients are seeing using Alphaeon's Eyelash Serum than from Latisse.

My wife had used Latisse for many years to treat eyelash and eyebrow hair loss due to her allergies, with only some improvement. When she switched to Alphaeon's product, her results improved noticeably. I also like the fact that Alphaeon contains only "natural" ingredients, not prescription medication.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse pricing

Not familiar with Alphaeon's product but I know Latisse is the only FDA product that's proven to darken, lengthen and thicken lashes. Price varies depending on whether it's a 3mL or 5mL bottle but ranges from $80 to $180. You can check pricing from a doctor near you by clicking on the link below.

Getting lashes you love with Latisse and prp

I recommend Latisse. In combination with Latisse, I typically inject and apply topically PRP for a few treatments at the beginning to improve the growth rate of the lashes. Cost will vary, but you can also take viviscal as well. Best, Dr. Emer

Latisse

I am not personally familiar with Alphaeon product however, as a  Matisse user myself, I know it is the only FDA product that's proven to lengthen and thicken lashes. When used consistently for 6 weeks, you see dramatic results. Price varies depending on the size of the bottle (3mL or 5mL) but can be upwards of 175$ or so. The price is worth the result!

Lesley Rabach, MD