Is it safe to do external laser lipo 3 times a week like the shop says - it's a Chinese herbal shop.

They are 30 min sessions and can I do hour sessions I bought 9 half hour sessions what's the best to achieve quickest results I go gym aswell so i will also put in the work please give me the best advise to achieve obtimum but safe results

Laser lipo

Everything depends on the type of machine that is used. It is difficult to say what the results are going to be without knowing what machine is used. External laser for dissolving fat generally does not work. 

Getting great results with laser liposuction--Add Vanquish, Venus Legacy/Exilis Ultra

I'm not sure what devices they are using and results can take several weeks after one treatment.  With laser liposuction, I recommend combining with Vanquish and Venus Legacy/Exilis Ultra treatments in order to maximize results. However, you can get great results with VASER, ThermiRF, and ultrasound, if you're a candidate. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a body contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer