Groupon laser lipo (2 sessions). (photos)

Hi- i am 125 Lbs 3 kids and just want to reduce my belly fat. I know i can do this by eating right and gym but i have no time. I dont really wanna lose weight - i feel good but ill feel better withouty belly fat. I just bought 2 sessions of laser lipo on groupon. I read here that u only need 1 session on an area - in just confused if i need 1 or 2 sessions instead. Why would they promote 2, 4 or 6 sessions? Does it depend on how big a person is?

Laser Liposuction Versus Tummy Tuck and VASER HI DEF

Laser liposuction like Sculpsure can require multiple sessions and works best in combination with Vanquish and Venus Legacy/Exilis Ultra treatments. You may be some skin laxity which would make you a candidate for a tummy tuck which could be done at the same time as liposuction. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert for best options for you. Best, Dr. Emer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Laser Lipo

You should confirm what you actually purchased. Usually multiple sessions are required for non-invasive fat reduction such as SculpSure. 

You are correct, liposuction only requires one session unless you are treating different body areas at different times.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations before undergoing any procedure.

Laser Lipo

Laser Lipo

It sounds like they are promoting some form of non-invasive fat reduction and those technologies typically require more than 1 treatment and are non always performed by physicians. Most physician use the term Laser Lipo for laser assisted liposuction, which if done correctly only requires 1 treatment of an area and gives better results than non-invasive treatments. Make sure you understand what treatment you are signing up for and what results to expect. Good luck.

Laser Lipo