Does non invasive laser lipo work with 6 session? (Photos)

I originally wanted to get a Brazilian butt lift in February but if I can get away with losing 2 inches off my stomach and waist by my birthday in 3 weeks with laser lipo I'll be happy, my only conserns is if it actually works? And if i I did lose 2 inches would I be able to still have enough fat for a brazialian butt lift in the future? I'm aware that they are completely different. I posted a picture of the deal so it can help determine if it's legit.

Treatments Dependent Upon Need

Hello! Thanks for your question/

I agree with Dr. Emer, as there is no "one size fits all" approach to how many treatments you require to see the results you seek. A combination of treatments would be the best option, though I would always recommend Hi-Def lipo or Vader Liposuction over most other treatments.

As always, consult a cosmetic professional in person for the most viable and accurate treatment options.

In good health,

Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

Laser lipo

Non-invasive fat reduction typically only removes 20-25% per session. Usually several sessions are required several weeks apart as opposed to liposuction which is a single procedure that addresses all of the fat and offers fat grafting.

You do not appear to have much fat for either. Fat grafting must be done at the time of liposuction- it cannot be done later after the fat has already been removed. Also smart lipo/ laser lipo destroys the fat and cannot be used for Brazilian. (Vaser ultrasound liposuction can be used with fat grafting).

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.

Getting the results you want with laser liposuction, vanquish, venus legacy, exilis ultra

This can be variable for each patient and requires a formal evaluation with a hi def physique expert to determine which treatments would be best. Most likely a combination approach is needed. For best results, I recommend combining laser liposuction like Sculpsure with Vanquish and Venus Legacy/Exilis Ultra treatments. However, you can get great results with VASER, ThermiRF, and ultrasound, if you're a candidate. Hi Def procedures like Vaser give the most skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer