What cup size will 310cc, under, teardrops give me from a 34A cup?

I'm 5ft 10, 62kg, slim, and currently a 34A cup. What cup size would 310cc under teardrops take me to?? Wanting a natural look...thanks!

Implant Selection

Based on your height and weight, I would estimate a full C.   However, It is much better to accurately discuss implant volume and projection with an in office exam and detailed measurements.

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements/characteristics. I use these measurements to help me during the sizing process to guide you to a safe result for your chest wall and just as important, one that meets your end desires.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor. The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant. It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you during the sizing process.

In addition, review of photos and use of rice bags can be very helpful to the patient and surgeon in achieving a safe and happy result. Close intereaction and involvement from your surgeon during this process can help alleviate the anxiety and fears of choosing the right size.

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

Size should be proportionate

Thanks for your question. It is hard to tell anyone exactly what cup size they will be without an exam and measurements. 200CC is a ballpark estimate of the amount of volume it takes to increase to the next cup size. Based on your height, I don't think 310CC will be too large. The base diameter of the breast needs to be measured so that you can see what will "fit" on your chest. There will be an ideal implant for you. Hopefully you can find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is an ASAPS member to help you with this decision. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Natural Looking Breasts

Based on your description, 310cc teardrop shaped implants would bring you to a full C. Due to your heights, 310cc will not be too big and will look appropriate for your body shape. Click on the Web Reference Link below to check pricing from a board certified plastic surgeon near you.

What cup size will I be

That is a difficult question to answer without seeing you in person, evaluating how firm your breast tissue is and how elastic the skin is, but a guess would be about a small C cup, possibly a mid-C cup, but more towards the small C cup as you are going under the muscle.

Julio Garcia, MD

Natural look with breast implants

Hi,

As a 34A, every 100cc of  implant corresponds to one cup size change. So 310cc will increase your cup size to approximately a small D cup. I believe this size will look the best and have long lasting results. Remember that the larger the implant the higher the risk for complications in the future ie; chronic pain, displacement, ptosis, etc.

Gary Horndeski M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon