Are my breasts underdeveloped? (photos)

My breasts don't seem to have developed properly. Especially my left breast and nipple. I have hardly any breast tissue and would like to know what my options are? And if they are underdeveloped? And would could have caused this?

Inverted Nipples

Your breasts are petite but not abnormally developed. Inverted nipples can be corrected. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss what you would like to change.
All the best

Small but not underdeveloped

All small breasts are not underdeveoped breasts however you can choose to characterize them in this manner.  Breast augmentation will help you get to a size that you like for yourself.  

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast development

Thanks for your inquiry.  Breast development is a combination of genetic, intrauterine, and environmental influences.  It is not uncommon for women to have breast asymmetry or nipple retraction.  Without a further exam it is impossible to advise further.   Please seek the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon and best of luck.  

Underdevoled Breasts

Thanks for your question! I don't think that you stated your age, but based upon your photos, yes they appear to be a little underdeveloped, with some inversion of the nipple on the left. Obviously this can be corrected by breast augmentation, and you would do great with that! Over 300,000 are performed in the US alone per year; I personally do over 300 per year. The inverted bipple can also be corrected with a simple procedure at the same (or a later) time. Best of luck!

Robert P. Schmid, MD
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

Are my breasts underdeveloped

Thank you for your question. Breast size varies widely from person to person. Pictures are inadequate to review. Based on the limited views you have inverted nipples along with micromastia (small breasts) . Brest augmentation will work and inverted nipples can be corrected if needed. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.