Why do blisters/pus spots keep forming on my areolea? (photos)

I've recently had a breast augumentation and lolli-pop lift. I am 5 weeks post op and I have blisters forming around my nipple. The blisters have popped and white & yellowery pus has come out. They have started to heal and a scab has formed but I can still see white pus on underneath, like it's ready to pop again. A few have! I have asked my surgeon for this opinion and he has told me to keep the areas clean by using an antiseptic liquid and cream, and reguarly change my dressings once a day.

Why do blisters/pus spots keep forming on my areolea?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

It will heal

Hi Ilydiaa,Thanks for your question and photos. You're having a little trouble with wound healing but it looks superficial and not infected. The spots around the areola are possibly superficial sutures that are "spitting" out. You may even see a remnant of suture, it looks like fishing wire. The spot at the top of the vertical scar at the base of the areola is a common area to have some breakdown. It's the farthest from he blood supply and under tension, making it slower to heal. Follow your surgeons advice, follow a good clean wound care routine and your wounds will heal. Keep us posted. Dr. Weintraub