How can I get a bigger forehead/raised hairline without surgery? Can Botox/fillers help? (Photo)

As you can see my forehead is small. I really hate it as when i leave my hair out i feel uncomfortable and it just looks weird having a small forhead or not raised hairline. What are the non-surgical options please as I do not wish to go under the knife. Many thanks

HOw can I get a bigger forehead / raised hairline without surgery? Can Botox / fillers help?

Thank you for your question. Botox and filler will not help you to achieve a larger forehead, as they are indicated for smoothing lines and adding volume. 

Botox and Larger Forehead

Botox is a fabulous procedure but will not change the anatomy of your face to give you a larger forehead. I think your forehead is in proportion to your face and I would not try to change it.  Best, Dr. Green

Small forehead

Hi. I'd need to see a full face pic to assess your aesthetic norms, but Botox won't really work unless it is to affect your brow shape or position. An easy non surgical option would be to try laser hair reduction. Fillers might help give an appearance of more forehead surface, so to speak. 

Raising the hairline.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your concern and photo with us. You can always try procedures like laser hair removal to lengthen the appearance of the forehead. This may not provide the ideal result, as it may be difficult to get a complete removal of all the hair follicles in a controlled fashion. You can also attempt using dermal filler's to  add a little more fullness to the forehead and give it the appearance of more prominence. Ultimately, an incision behind the hairline and removing a strip of hair may be your best option.  I would recommend visiting with the board-certified plastic surgeon who can discuss your options with you in more detail.