Can I achieve my wish photo

What shape implant would I need? What method? Fat and implant combined? What size ? To achieve my wish photo? Help

Can i achieve my wish photo?

Thank you for your question. It seems that the look you desire might be achievable with implants as you may not have enough fat available to transfer to reach that buttock size. i would recommend an evaluation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure. Good luck!

Size

Hello, from your posted pictures and your desired pictures, it would seem likely that you would need an implant to reach your goals. I would recommend evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and give better advice that from pictures alone. Good Luck.

BUTTOCKS AUGMENTATION-IMPLANTS OR FAT TRANSFER?

This look is definitely attainable. A consultation is necessary to determine if you are a candidate for either a Brazil Butt Lift (fat transfer) or Implants. A Brazilian butt lift enhances your natural curves giving you a firm and youthful looking behind. As for implants and implant size a consultation is absolutely necessary. From the photos you provided you have a slim frame, so the surgery we chose and final results need to be proportionate to your body and not a "copy" of the picture you provided.