I'm 21 with under eye bags, loose skin and crows feet. How do get rid of these without surgery? (photos)

I'm 21, and should be looking youthful, however, when I smile I have bad crows feet, very clearly seen. I also have bags under my eyes witch I've had since I can remember, and they just do not look good at all. The skin is quite thin under my eyes and not as "full" looking as the rest of my face. It somehow needs tightening, however I am not in the financial place for surgery. Is there anything I can do?

Doctor Answers 2

Improving under eye bags, loose skin, and crows feet

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
For the crow’s feet, I would recommend about 12 units of Botox per side. As to the other issues you describe, this may be inherited and costly to correct. It also may not be in your best interest to try to correct. The bags under your eyes could be festoons. You need to see a Plastic Surgeon to make a proper diagnosis as to what caused the bags. I think Botox and some form of filler should meet your needs without straining your budget.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Under Eye Injections for Dark Circles and Fine Lines

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hi KH.  With your age and situation, we would recommend Restylane injections under the eyes.  The fine lines you see when you smile are not the crow's feet (those are at the sides of the eyes) and these are really difficult to completely remove because they are part of your genetics.  You can soften and improve them with Restylane and at the same time camouflage the dark circles.

Take a look at the link below for before and after pictures of Los Angeles and Orange County, California patients with the same issues and how we helped them.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.