Can I get a DD cup size with fat transfers to my breast? (Photo)

I want breast augmentation but have decided against getting anything foreign placed in my body. I was going to go with saline but decided to just use my own fat. I'm a small c cup now. I want to become a dd . Is this possible? Also If I do a fat transfer to breast if I loose weight does the fat stay in the area? I want to take fat from arms stomach and back. How much is this going to possibly cost?

Doctor Answers 3

Fat grafting to breasts

usually can add a cup with each session (you will have more than one to achieve your goals) and it will only create a larger version of what you have.  Costs vary widely and your fat will act like where it came from so weight loss or gains will impact the fat that was placed into your breasts-the fat still acts like the fat where it came from.

Redding Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 32 reviews

Fat grafting vs. breast implants - expectations are important

We can achieve a moderate augmentation using autologous fat grafting - sometimes a touch-up procedure is required to achieve a patient's volume goals. I think silicone breast implants are far more reliable and cost-effective way to augment the breast.

Breast Fat transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. 

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.