Hi I had an EKG done yesterday. Can I have a tummy tuck with a sinus rhythm 60 bpm, and incomplete right bundle branch block

Cardiac/Medical Clearance Pre-Operatively

Hello and thank you for your questions in regards to proceeding with your tummy tuck. Depending on complexity of your surgical case, your procedure could take quite a few hours which means longer time under general anesthesia. Therefore, you need to be in complete and good health prior to having your desired procedure. Only a cardiologist can determine if it's ok to proceed with your procedure. If you aren't already established with a cardiologist, please seek a referral from a board certified plastic surgeon or your medical doctor. Good luck to you as you seek to have the best possibly experience with your cosmetic procedure. 

Abnormal EKG

It really depends on the rest of your medical history.  Your surgeon may consult with the anesthesiologist and they might be okay with it or they might have you see a cardiologist and get a stress test to be on the safe side.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty/ Reverse Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Muscle Plication/ Fleur de lis Abdominoplasty

I would recommend that you discuss this question with both your Surgeon and Cardiologist.  They are the ones to determine if you are a candidate for elective surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Safety of Tummy Tuck with a RBBB and rate of 60

On the surface it sounds like you may be a candidate for surgery if your cardiologist approves.  There needs to be more details to determine your overall medical health before jumping in so go through the proper steps to assure that you are at a low risk level for elective cosmetic surgery.  Your cardiologist or anesthetist may ask for a stress EKG (Treadmill) or other procedures if appropriate and be certain that you are not a smoker and not taking blood thinners before and after your procedure.  Also, your BMI should be less than 30.
Regards and best wishes.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV
Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

If you are otherwise in good health, then you would need to ask this question of your cardiologist. If that doctor gives the OK you need to discuss this with a surgeon who can consult with his anesthesiologist and you need the anesthesiologists OK.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD