Do all breast implants have brand name and serial number as well as size in cc's imprinted on them?

If so, in what year did this start? I'm interested in Mentor specifically. My first set came out with only the size. No other information was on them. Thank you in advance.

Implant marking

Implants only come with the size on them. There is paperwork in the box with the serial number but it is not on the actual implant. 

Tempe Plastic Surgeon

Mentor serial numbers

Thanks for your inquiry and I actually put a call out to my Mentor representative to get me information on your interesting question.  Mentor actually has excellent product support through their website and you may get answer sooner.