What happened to my veins near my ankles area? It's turned dark blue and its area is increasing? (Photos)

its been month the area of veins is increasing.. you can check photos below my age is 32 male?

Ankle veins.

The posted veins around the ankle are often a sign of malfunctioning valves (reflux) of the saphenous system of veins.  Due to the increased back pressure in the veins more veins begin to form.  See a vein specialist for a full venous evaluation with a venous duplex ultrasound.

Naples General Surgeon

Veins near ankles

Clusters of visible veins over the ankles, especially the inner (medial) ankle can be a sign of venous reflux disease. These veins may be opening up due to high pressure from blood pooling in larger underlying veins. I recommend seeing a vein specialist and having an ultrasound to determine if you have venous reflux disease.

Lisa Perez, MD
Atlanta Physician