Need Seroma aspirated in NJ?

My surgeon is not local. I have developed a Seroma and I am looking to be aspirated. Are there any NJ doctors that offer aspiration for a fee? Please do not reply to consult with my surgeon, because he is in Georgia. Thanks

Out of Town Doctor/Patient

I will call a local surgeon for my out of town patients if expert followup care is needed (like your seroma). Sometimes there is not a  local plastic surgeon available, so my second choice is to confer with a interventional radiologist. 
Most doctors want to know what is going on with their patient, and what was found, so make a phone call to your operating surgeon and let him know what's going on.

Need a seroma aspirated in N.J.

there are many considerations that have to be discussed with a Plastic Surgeon before you have this procedure performed.  Diagnosing the location of the seroma, performing the drainage, sending the fluid for culture, treating the results of the culture, preventing future development of other seromas( which often happens  subsequent to the first treatment), possibly needing to perform a secondary surgical procedure.... this should all be part of a discussion with a Plastic Surgeon.  Your Plastic Surgeon in Georgia may refer you, or you can do your local homework on your own.
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Seroma aspiration

You can check with my office for availability. Seromas are usually best treated with aspiration. A radiologist can do this as well. Communication with your plastic surgeon is important. Aspiration is only part of the treatment, resting, garment application and possibly a drain may be needed. Good luck...

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Needs evaluation

You can call your surgeon in Georgia.Often your surgeon may know local plastic surgeon near your area.Otherwise you will need to call around to different offices.
Seromas need attention and treatment