My platelet count is 470 can I still have my liposuction and bbl procedure this Thursday?

The rest of my results came out good

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Apparently you have normal levels right  now, consult with your surgeon in case they change and always maintain communication with him for everything you need!

Plt count for surgery

your level is within the normal range. You should be fine at the level your at. But always check with your plastic surgeon to see what their guidelines are.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Platelet count - will this affect my BBL?

This platelet count is within the normal range and should not affect your upcoming liposuction and bbl procedure. Make sure to discuss this with your surgeon prior to surgery so that he/she can ensure that your labs look appropriate prior to the operation. Best of luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Surgery with a platelet count of 470?

Hi MsV84!  If your platelet count is truly 470 then your count is profoundly low and not safe for elective surgery.  Be sure to discuss and clear this up with your plastic surgeon, immediately.

Dr. M