My Butt is Square Shaped, Can Lipo Fix This? (photos)

My Butt is Square Shaped also my back is too short And this be fix with lipo ?!and have upsid down Herat shape ?!

Torso liposuction and buttock reshaping

Thanks for your photos and submitting them. Based on them a torso liposuction and buttock reshaping can be done with liposuction and you will achieve a very good result. All the best....

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction for 'Square' Butt

Thank you very much for your question and photographs. From your pictures, it does appear that liposuction could improve the shape of your flanks, lower back, and buttocks. I recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon that has extensive experience with body contouring procedures. At an in-person consultation, he/she can perform a physical evaluation, and discuss your aesthetic goals, to determine the exact procedures needed to achieve desirable results. 

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Liposuction - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos provided, it appears you are an excellent candidate for liposuction with fat transfer to your butt. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and to discuss the specific details of the procedure. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps.

From Square To Curvy: Liposuction and Shaping for the Butt

Liposuction with fat augmentation / buttock lifting would be great.  ThermiRF/ultrasound will help tightening and lift as well.  I would go to someone who can give you a full evaluation and who has a practice focused on body contouring.  Best, Dr. Emer.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and review of your medical history to determine whether you are a good candidate to undergo elective cosmetic surgery. From the photos you have posted, I think you would benefit from a Brazilian butt lift. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks/hips. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Square butt correction

Liposuction can give you nice butt shape. simultaneoysly we can also improve waist line also . Along with saddle bag liposuction will give you  thinner look. Vaser assited liposuction  will also help for skin tightening  

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon