My LPG massage sessions are very painful. The therapist is using the mashine in a very hard way?

I've been doing five sessions all LPG massage by now in a short period of time and they are very painful. My therapist says that if I want good results I should endure the pain. He has the machine set on level 5 and he's pulling quite hard as well. The thing is that I can endure the pain for a good result but I'm worried to damage the skin and tissues.

LPG - very painful

Thank you for asking about your LPG.

• You have reason to be concerned - your skin can be damaged by any excessively rough treatment.
  • You should consult the physician who has recommended this.
  • If it is a non-medical spa, then I suggest you discontinue treatment.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... No dear, those massages are painful because your skin is too sensitive right now, the more you get, the better you will feel..  

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Speak Up!--Next time consider VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, Ultrasound, Fat grafting for great results

If you're that uncomfortable, I recommend speaking again to your practitioner at your next session. In the future, if you're looking for greater results, I recommend VASER Hi Def in combination with RF treatments, ultrasound and fat grafting. This is the best way to contour and define the body and the results can be seen immediately. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer