Am I a good candidate for Calf and Ankle Liposuction? What is the worst that can go wrong? (photos)

Liposuction for 'Cankles'

Thank you very much for your question and photographs. From your pictures, it does appear than liposuction of your calf and ankle could achieve desirable definition for your lower legs. I would recommend that you schedule an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with liposuction in this delicate area. He/she can then explain the safest and most effective options to eliminate your ‘cankles’. 

See an Expert for Great Results-Calf and Ankle Liposuction with Venus Legacy

I recommend a formal consultation to find out if you're a candidate. Liposuction in combination with Venus Legacy can give you great results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Am I a good candidate for Calf and Ankle Liposuction? What is the worst that can go wrong?

Thank you for your question you are a good candidate for lower legs liposuction using Laser Lipolysis System which is designed to be applied in gentle parts of body. In NIL technique, a cannula having fluctuation, rotation, and vibration movements creating ultrasonic waves allows removing fat tissue gently and safely without harming any other tissues. The vibrations and ultrasound waves of the device releases stem cells adhered to fat cells. Released stem cells helps to healing process and results with natural and fresher look. NIL doesn’t require large incisions on skin but very small entering hole for the cannula as a result it is almost impossible to notice. Compared with surgical techniques, as there is no incisions during surgery, there is no fluctuations or bumps on skin after the procedure providing a smoother look. Additionally most recent simple and safe technique NIL is done under local anesthesia in most application areas so that patient can return normal activities the next day.