Can a dead tooth be whitened?

My tooth was filled because of tooth decay but because of the damage done to the nerve of the tooth the color of the tooth has changed over a few months ,now can anything be done to whiten this tooth

Dead tooth be whitened

I agree with the other dentist, I also have not had much success trying to whiten a single dark tooth as a result of trauma. You may have to consider a veneer or crown to correct this condition.  Good luck

Philadelphia Dentist

Probably need a veneer or crown

I just have not had much success trying to whiten a single dark tooth as a result of trauma. You may have to consider a veneer or crown to correct this condition.