Why is my nipple so itchy 2 1/2 months post breast reduction?

2 almost 3 months post op and I'm healing great all incision are closed by my right nipple is so dry flaky in itchy it's driving me crazy, I have my nipples pierced and I don't want to take them out so I've removed the right one. Whenever I itch it it's like it never relents and I've been putting moisturizer and bacitracin on it and it seemed to help for a short period but it always comes back Itching with a vengeance. Ps I'd go to my PC but he's about and 1:15 mins away And I'm in school full time help!

It is normal to experience itching in your breast area after operation since your body is still in the process of healing. It is normal for your nipples to appear shiny. tropical creams may aid in the itchiness.

London Plastic Surgeon

Itchy Nipples Following Breast Reduction Surgery

It is not unusual to experience changes in #nipple sensation following #breast reduction surgery. Swelling can cause the breast's skin to appear shiny. As the healing process advances, you may also find a mild to severe #itchy feeling of the breasts. Topical creams that contain ingredients like Benadryl or cortisone can help to alleviate severe, constant itchiness. If the skin becomes red and hot to the touch, contact your surgeon's office immediately.