Is there a filler for under eye hollows without using Lidocaine?

I am allergic to Lidocaine and am looking for an alternative filler. I have been told that only Restylane is the only option and if I wanted it without Lidocaine I would have to order 5 syringes which is much more than I need and very expensive. I am looking much older than my age with these under eye hollows and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Belotero for Under Eye Hollows

Good Afternoon and thank you for your question.  Belotero® would be an excellent option as it does not contain lidocaine.  Additionally, this product works wonderful for the under eye/tear trough area as it is a very thin hyaluronic acid.  Typical duration in that area is about 6 months. It is important that you consult with a highly skilled and trained physician in order to get your desired results. Best of luck to you!

Miami Physician

Belotero does well under eyes, no lidocaine

Several fillers can be gotten without lidocaine but Belotero is the only one of those that are easily available to us in USA that I would use that has no lidocaine. It does not last long in lips and other areas but does seem to last a bit longer under the eyes and I have not seen cause any colo change under eyes that U have seen with Juvederm

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Filler without lidocaine

Belotero comes without lidocaine and can be a good choice for the tear trough area.  Regards,Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Filler for lower eyelids without lidocaine

Belotero is a HA filler that comes without lidocaine. It is safe to use under the eyes. In comparison to restylane, it may not last as long. 

Flora Levin, MD FACS
Westport Oculoplastic Surgeon

Filler for undereye area without lidocaine

Belotero is a hyaluronic acid filler without lidocaine, but it is not a very long lasting filler.  Radiese is available without lidocaine and is much longer lasting and sculptra can be injected without lidocaine.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Under eye filler

Either belotero or plain restylane without lidocaine work great under eye.  Juvederm can also be obtained without lidocaine, however, it is a little more hydrophilic than restylane or belotero and tends to absorb more water.  Run, do not walk, out of any offices asking you to buy 5 syringes of any product.  That is ridiculous.

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler without lidocaine

Belotero does not contain lidocaine and simply ask your doctor to order it if he does not have it. Also, Juvederm is available without lidocaine Be sure you are seeing a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Filler without lidocaine

Belotero is another filler option for under eyes that does not have lidocaine. See following link for more information on fillers.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon