Any local plastic surgeons that specialize in Restylane under eyes and Botox?

I'm looking to spend maybe $800-1,000 for both. I have very hollow under eyes. I just want to fill these areas to make me look younger and more rested. I also have have a lot of lines on my forehead. I'm only 22 too. I'm aging quicker than most for some reason.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Restylane or Belotero for Eyes and Botox for forehead wrinkles

You are the perfect candidate for these procedures.  Belotero and Restylane work extremely well for the tear trough and a small amount of "baby" Botox will "erase" the wrinkles on your forehead.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Managing the tear trough and forehead wrinkles

Hi Amartinez, from the picture that you have provided you appear to have some hollowing in the tear trough region as well as very active muscles in the forehead. I typically like to inject Restylane of Belotero in the tear trough using a cannula. I find that this method is very effective at blending the tear trough region with the rest of the cheek. Botox works very well softening or even eliminating the lines in the forehead. We are happy to do a complimentary consultation for you.

Todd C. Miller, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Botox and restylane can be performed by a variety of doctors but if you want natural best results with appropriate technique I suggest going to an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Botox and fillers

`You are a very good candidate to have these done for the problems that you have; however, you should not choose your doctor based on price. You are in a very expensive area and may not be able to get what you want for the price but choose a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon and discuss it

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist