Did one session for pubic area hair laser removal, and regret it.

How can I help it grow fuller and thicker and go back to natural as it was? I did one laser session in all genital area in September (2m ago) and immediately regretted it. I can see the hair grew but not the same quantity jand thickness, specially in the labia/top. Is shaving an option? I feel quite sad with my decision. I did some years ago bikini and under arms and loved it. But not in genitals: I prefer it total covered with hair, it's too sensitive using jeans and for working out. Thanks

One pubic hair removal laser treatment

One treatment is not enough to give any long-lasting results. You don't need to do anything; just wait a few more months, it should be back to where it originally was. 

Edison Physician

Regrets after hair removal

I am sorry that you have regrets after your treatment.  You will likely get significant regrowth of hair as you have only had one treatment. Topical agents can also be used to stimulate hair growth. I would recommens seeing a physician who has significant expertise in laser hair removal Best of luck.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Regrowing Hair with prp and progesterone

After only one session, the hair should grow back within a few months. Rogaine topically and PRP/progesterone injections are options to help improve regrowth. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

LHR in pubic area

The majority of your hair follicles are dormant at any given time. When you undergo laser hair removal, the laser targets only the growing follicles. After one treatment only a small fraction of the hair follicles would have been lasered. You should wait another couple of months and notice that the hair growth returns to normal. If you are irritated you can exfoliate the area with a mild scrub. 

One session of laser hair removal

After one session, you will most likely go back to the original state of hair growth. I don't think you will notice a difference if you wait a couple months. There is nothing that can be done at the moment.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Laser Hair Removal

Laser hair removal is rarely permanent with one treatment. With time, and no additional treatments the hair make recover more but may never be the same as it was prior to the treatment.  

Good luck. I hope this helps!

Dr. Quenby Erickson