Would Permalip implants improve the lines around my top lip "smokers lines"?

Would Permalip implants improve the lines around my top lip "smokers lines". Id like to have fuller lips too, I've had fat transfer but although the bottom lip is nice and full, the top one is hardly any different? Thanks

Permalip implants for smokers lines

Thank you for asking about your Permalip implants.

• You sound like a good candidate for Permalip implants.
  • Upper lip lines can be improved in various ways -
  • Smoking thins the lips and Permalip implants are a good way to restore them and soften the lines.
  • A lip lift, botox and lip filler may also be needed depending on the depth and length of the lines.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Would Permalip implants improve the lines around my top lip "smokers lines". Id like to have fuller lips too.

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

A dilute solution of Botox or Xeomin would be best to soften the lines around the mouth.  

Hope this helps.