CO2 laser mole removal 9 days post treatment

3rd time for a big mole I had and 1st time for a smaller mole under my lip. There are still bits of skin that look like they should peel off the mole (3rd time layered) but if I touch them the skin under is raw red, will they peel off eventually? The mole under my lip scabbed off after a week and left an indent, I became very concerned and began applying polyfax, now it's like a yellow moist circle. Is this going to heal ok?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

Please speak to your physician this can be treated with silicone based scar gels with growth factors at this time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Post CO Laser Healing

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to comment without a picture. From your description , your healing is within normal limits. Keep the wounds clean and the put a coating of Bacitracin or Polysporin on.If you are concerned you should go in and see your surgeon.Best wishes.

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon