Can I wear softlens after Botox and Filler injection? Injections on forehead, between brows, under eyes, and jaw.

Can I wear softlens after Botox and Filler injection? Oh, I got injection on forehead, between brows, undereyes, and jaw.

CL Wear after Botox and Filler

Lin,

There should be no problem wearing your contact lenses after receiving Botox and Fillers.

Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Soft Contact Lenses and Asthetic Injections

This is a good question, LinLin1999. Yes, you can wear your soft lenses after your Botox or filler injections. The bigger concern is that you don't want to manipulate or rub the treated area because you don't want to displace the product. There is no problem if you gently insert your soft contact lenses.

Farooq Lateef, MD
Orlando Dermatologist

Restrictions after Botox and Filler regarding my contacts?

Hello LinLin1999,

Thank you for sharing your question and concern. There is no problem with you wearing your contact lenses after the injections (Botox/Fillers) you have described. How else will you be able to see how radiant and beautiful your results are? Be well as you move forward.  

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville Physician

Botox and Contacts

Thanks for your question!  You can absolutely wear contacts after botox and filler injections.  There is no problem in doing so!  Best of luck!

Contact lenses after Botox and filler injections

Yes, you can wear your contact lenses after Botox and filler injection. I usually will tell my patients to avoid alcohol for 24 hours after the treatment and also too limit heavy exercise for the same time period. Otherwise, not much else to do. Enjoy your results!

Contact lenses after filler and BOTOX

Yes, of course you can wear contact lenses. The main activities to avoid are exercise/physical exertion for 24-48 hours (for BOTOX and Filler) and do not lie down for 4 hours following your procedure. Best, Manish Khanna, MD

Manish Khanna, MD, FRCP(C)
Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon

Wearing contacts after filler and Botox

There is absolutely no problems using contract lenses after filler and Botox. I do this routinely on my patients. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD