Using small vibrator on incisions.

I had breast reduction surgery 3 days ago. I find using a small vibrator over a layer of gauge, sports bra, and shirt is very soothing to the incision areas. Is this helpful, or am I going to cause a problem doing this?

Vibration

I would check with your PS before you do anything to a 3 day old suture line. He or she best knows you and your case and will be able to advise you.

Vibrator for incisions?

I'd leave it . Seriously, don't interfere. Leave your dressings alone, including any vibrators.If you have concerns or pain, go and see your surgeon and get your dressings changed, but please do not use anything that might disrupt your stitches, especially only 3 days post-op. Please don't. Good luck