After how many days can I travel by air after a breast reduction and bbl .

Approximately how much time is taken if both the above mentioned procedure is done at the same time

Travel after surgery

Hi there Henneh,There is no issue with air travel after surgery, it relates more to where you are going and whether you will be traveling somewhere with medical facilities if you have any issues.In general it is wise to be in the vicinity of your surgeon for at least 10 days after a procedure such as yours.Best wishesRichard

Traveling after a breast reduction or breast lift

Hello and thank you for the question.I like seeing my patients for a minimum of 2 weeks before I let them fly, and I make sure they have access to medical attention at the point of their destination, should the need arise. Warmest Regards,Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS

Glenn Vallecillos, MD