Stopped using minoxidil after 7 months of usage; I'm 20. Had good hair before applying it. Will it regrow? (Photos)

I have stopped using minoxidil after 7 months of usage I am 20 the results were bad,I had good hair before applying it . I don't have even 40% of the hair that I had earlier now . My scalp is visible from many areas,scalp hair has thinned,hair from my front & temple has almost gone,so I want to ask will I regrow the healthy hair which has fallen because of minox with time in long term, or this situation is permanent now,will I regrow my hair as it was before 7 months good amount of hair.

Stopped using minoxidil after 7 months of usage; I'm 20. Had good hair before applying it. Will it regrow?

Thank you for your question.  Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

Minoxidil & hair loss

Minoxidil is FDA approved only for those with genetic hair loss. If one has good hair it should not be used. If one wishes to use for other types of hair loss besides genetic hair loss, a physician should be consulted.

Minoxidil can trigger shedding. If one has rapidly progressing genetic hair loss and turns out to be a "non responder" to minoxidil, it will appear that one has experienced a massive acceleration of hair loss.

Be sure to see a hair loss specialist if you are worried. Minoxidil should not be used by those with good hair.