How can I dilute 70% glycolic acid to 35% since i am a first time user. And also time to keep it on my skin?

I have got 70% glycolic acid and am a first time user. Wants to know how can I dilute it to 35 or 30%?

GA peel

Hi, and thanks for your question. I recommend only having glycolic acid peels (especially stronger ones) performed by a board-certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Frucht.

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Glycolic acid peels

first and foremost you should not be doing this yourself. you are not a doctor or a pharmacist and you cannot even be sure what you have. Don't try it--you are fooling with acid.  go see a board certified dermatologist

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist