How can I dilute 70% glycolic acid to 35% since i am a first time user. And also time to keep it on my skin?

I have got 70% glycolic acid and am a first time user. Wants to know how can I dilute it to 35 or 30%?

Thanks for your query. You should always get peels done from a doctor as there is a high chance that you might end up giving a burn or post inflammatory hyper pigmentation especially when you are dealing with acid peels. You can dilute glycolic acid with distilled water .to make it 355, you can take half acid and half peel. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

GA peel

Hi, and thanks for your question. I recommend only having glycolic acid peels (especially stronger ones) performed by a board-certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Frucht.

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Glycolic acid peels

first and foremost you should not be doing this yourself. you are not a doctor or a pharmacist and you cannot even be sure what you have. Don't try it--you are fooling with acid.  go see a board certified dermatologist

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist